We have a plan for you! GradeCam fits perfectly into each unique classroom, school and district.
- Multiple Choice AssignmentsGrade multiple choice with a web or document camera.
- Multiple Version ExamsUse multiple test versions to prevent cheating.
- Credit/No Credit AssignmentsScan credit / no credit assignments.
- Scored AssignmentsScan scored assignments with a camera, eliminating tedious manual data entry.
- Print Free Plain Paper FormsPrint forms on plain paper using the online form generator.
- Share AssignmentsShare an assignent with another teacher, school, or even an entire district.
- BenchmarksShare standards aligned benchmarks with a department, school or district and collect aggregated results in real-time.
- State StandardsAlign questions with State Standards.
- Common Core StandardsAlign questions with Common Core Standards
- Instant Item AnalysisInstant item analysis in the classroom .
- Class ReportsGenerate detailed reports on how the class performed.
- Transfer to GradebookWith the press of one button, transfer scores directly into any electronic gradebook.
- CSV ExportExport reports to CSV format for editing, sharing, and backing up using your favorite spreadsheet program.
- 10 Questions
- 100 Questions
- 100 Questions
Teacher Plans Signup
District/School Plan Signup
Plans and Sign Up FAQ
What is the difference between Teacher Starter and Teacher Plus?
Teacher Starter is our totally free plan that you can use for as long as you want to. Teacher Plus adds lots of great features to help you. When you sign up as a teacher, we will sign you up for Teacher Plus for 60 days for free, after which you will have the option of staying with Teacher Plus or switching to Teacher Starter.