GradeCam has an intuitive, easy-to-use interface that allows for educators to:
- Grade multiple-choice assignments with any web or document camera.With GradeCam, assessment happens in the classroom. Using any webcam or document camera, GradeCam instantly grades assignments.Click for more info
- Transfer scores into any electronic gradebookAfter scoring an assignment, GradeCam transfers scores into any electronic gradebook.Click for more info
Typing scores into an electronic GradeBook is a slow and tedious process. In order to track hundreds of scores each week, teacher spend countless hours manually enetring each score into their gradebook.
GradeCam works with all electronic gradebooks.
There are a lot of skeptics out there but we assure you GradeCam works with the electronic gradebook you are already using. GradeCam does not have it’s own gradebook; it works with all gradebooks.
With the press of a button, scores are entered immediately into your gradebook for you.
- Share assessments with other educators in real-timeEducators can get results and generate aggregate reports in real-time from anywhere!Click for more info
Share assessments with other educators. This feature allows educators outside of classrooms where tests are being administered to get results and generate aggregate reports in real-time.
- Give students immediate personal feedbackStudents can swipe the tests under the camera themselves or the instructor can collect.Click for more info
Immediate Personal Feedback
GradeCam’s Student View feature allows student to bring their test up to the computer and scan their own assignment, giving them immediate feedback.
- Create and print answer forms on plain paper.Create custom forms based on student ID numbers and number of questions.Even print with IDs already filled in.Click for more info
For most schools, the costs of bubble sheets add up quickly. At over $.10/ea, form expenses often limit how frequently educators are able to assess.
Never pay for forms again.
Using GradeCam’s online form generator, you print answer sheets on plain paper using any printer. Froms can be created with up to 100 questions with 3-10 digits for an ID.
You can even laminate forms and use dry-erase markers to let students reuse the answer sheets over and over again.
- Link questions to state standards and generate standards-based reportsGradeCam makes it easy to monitor student progress and help them meet state standardsClick for more info
Link questions to state standards and generate standards-based reports in order to monitor student progress toward meeting them.